5 Ways MediBookr Could Save You $$ On Your Healthcare
As healthcare costs continue to rise, consumers are assuming responsibility for a larger share of the costs of health plan premiums, co-pays, and out-of-pocket expenses. When you become a healthcare consumer and get more involved in your healthcare and decision making, then the savings will follow!
MediBookr can help you overcome barriers and help you shop around for best quality healthcare providers at the lowest price.
1. Did you know identical imaging studies cost different prices depending on where you go? In the DFW area, your could save $3,500 on an MRI by going to where MediBookr recommends.
2. If you want to save money, avoid getting your labs drawn at your doctor's office. Your doctor's office sends out your bloodwork to an outside lab, and you will be charged extra fees. If you go to walk-in lab that MediBookr recommends, you could save several hundred dollars!
3. Avoid the ER whenever possible. Never use the ER for convenience. An ER bill can cost between $2,000-$5,000. Did you know that a diagnosis of acute bronchitis at an ER will cost $4,500, while the same diagnosis at an urgent care will cost less than $200! If you don't think you will be hospitalized, try going to an urgent care when needing care. MediBookr can direct you to best value urgent care facilities and best value hospitals.
4. Don't forget to utilize telemedicine, retail clinics, and primary care doctors (PCPs). These are great resources for patients for a variety of acute and chronic problems.
5. MediBookr partners with certain providers and facilities to save money for the patient through bundled payments. To find out more about our bundled savings opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloading the MediBookr app and actively using it can save you money!!